Purpose: To preserve the long term financial strength of the church by investing assets contained within the Reserve Fund.
1. Provide a recommended investment strategy for the Reserve Fund to Session for approval annually.
2. Ensure the Reserve Fund portfolio remains invested according to the approved strategy.
3. Manage the day to day operations of the Reserve Fund.
4. Provide quarterly performance updates to Session.
5. Conduct all transactions necessary to manage the Reserve Fund; seek Session approval for withdrawals.
Meetings: Annually to present an investment strategy recommendation to Session; when deemed necessary by the Chairperson or committee member(s).